Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easterings....

Leave it to me to try to rope everyone back in, then bail for 3 weeks. My humblest apologies. There's been a slew of other things tantamount to blog posting going on in my brain. Things that certainly ain't blog worthy, but of utmost importance.

What is important is that I'm on vacation, because I really needed it. The last week of work consisted of me having a particularly ornery 13 year trying to separate my hand from the rest of my arm with his teeth. He failed.

So Happy Easter. I celebrated by dipping out of my family obligations with my mom to go see "Thank You For Smoking", which was hilarious. Pretty dead on depiction of those soulless PR lackeys.

Wold Parade last week was unreal. Those kids put on quite the show. I love Canada.

Here is some of what has kept me relatively sane lately:
John Vanderslice - Trance Manual
Okkervil River - For Real
Flaming Lips - Mr. Ambulance Driver

be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home