Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hello to whoever still checks this thing out. I'm back Stateside and wanted to extend some holiday wishes to all of you. I'm still trying to piece my life back together and figure out what just happened to me the past 3 months, so I don't really have much to say. Some time this week I plan on a recap of the transition and a more detailed account on of our trip the last 2 weeks. Right now, all I can think about is making it through Christmas alive.
Be good and talk soon.

BTW, Jenna and Hannah are still there and totally have permission to use this blog as their microphone, if they are inclined to do so.

Oh yeah, here is a link to my Flickr site which is home to some of my pictures that I didn't post to my blog. If you're interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattquagliozzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home