Sunday, March 26, 2006

So maybe it's not the most seamless segue...

I've been imagineering for a bit, and have wanted to build on where I left off with this fun little blog thing. After several failed launches, I've decided to attempt a stream of conscioussness (or lack thereof) incorporating whatever elements of music, film and anything else that is remotely interesting to me. I'm going to try to load up with MP3's, film clips, and whatever else I find in my scourings to make this place sexy.
So what started as my livejournal for my gallavanting in Hindustan (and thanks to those who gave me props for it, as it really was fun to maintain) will now hopefully be something slightly more interactive. That is, assuming that people will still stumble upon it. And interact.

So stay tuned. I promise it won't suck, and as soon as I figure out the best way to host mp3's it might be a decent resource for snaggin' tunes.

I'm not in India anymore, but that doesn't mean that life has to be boring, does it?

bye kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home