Wednesday, June 28, 2006

shine on.


Teen heart throbs, and overall swell guys, Apollo Sunshine are out west spreading their infectious freakness. Those smug bastards of San Fran who saw them play the other night with Cold War Kids are indeed the objects of my envy. Now a trio again, and fresh off their annointment as "Best New Band" by the Boston Phoenix, an Apollo live show ain't to be taken lightly. As a witness to the epic Thursday night Harp sessions of 2005, all I could advise you to do is wear garters because the chance of your socks being knocked off is inexplicably high.

Tour info here.

Apollo Sunshine - Phoney Maroney
Apollo Sunshine - Ghost
Apollo Sunshine - I Was On The Moon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, we SF folk aren't smug. Second of all, we are all liars. Except that last statement there, that wasn't a lie. (that last one too)

You are indeed right - the show last night was incredible... I went to see Cold War Kids and they were just as awesome as they were about ten days ago opening up for Tapes n Tapes.

But Apollo Sunshine really blew me away. Homeboy gave me a beer. Won me over right then and there.

I'll post pics and a reviewski soon...

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home