Tuesday, June 27, 2006

best part of wakin' up.

Does anyone else feel like their days are affected by the first thing they listen to en route to work? I've been noticing it alot lately. It's an odd phenomenon, letting your ipod dictate the fate of your day, but it's become increasingly true for me.

Mr. Pod randomly decided it would be an Animal Collective day yesterday, and for that, I think him/her/it. I think it's their catchiest, and best off the new album Feels. My students had to ask me to stop whistling it several times throughout the day. Not because I'm a bad whistler, but because they're autistic and hate noise.
Animal Collective - Turn Into Something

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Life is out of balance and I'm trying to even the scales. Liars live review later tonight, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home