Thursday, June 01, 2006

black keys

Certain genres of music lend themselves to be played more frequently in different seasons, and my favorite season for music is the mutha-effin' summatime! For some reason, bad ass blues played loudly with the windows down in the Subaru just oozes with summer fun. Not that anyone who saw me in my Subaru bangin' blues out of the two speakers that actually emit sound would ever think to themselves "now THAT, is badass". Either way...get bluesy. Some Black Keys for you.
Girl Is On My Mind
If You See Me
The Lengths

just got my illegal little hands on the eraser. so far so good. i'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pThese tunes are some jive ass turkeys, that is if you can transpose that saying from humans to music... - Anonymous (Phil Wess)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home