Thursday, May 25, 2006

Grizzly Bear

Unlike his truthiness Stephen Colbert, who refers to them as "godless killing machines without a soul", I am quite fond of bears. Something about their fierce balance of fluffiness and murderous rage rings true with me for some reason. From all walks of beardom, be it Polar, Brown, Black, Kodiak, Koala or Panda....I'm a fan. I'm also a fan of Grizzly Bear, the lo-fi electro pop outfit from Brooklyn that everyone seems to lump into the Animal Collective category, although I think they have a completely different sound altogether. These tracks are from 04's Horn of Plenty. Blog buzz tells me that a new full length is on it's way soon.

La Duchess Anne
Deep Sea Diver
Campfire

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home